Date: September 7-12, 2015
Program: 6 – DAY LICENSED NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER program
Accredited to The Society of Neuro Linguistics Programming, USA
Certificates issues and signed by Dr. Richard Bandler personally
Prerequisites: You should have atleast a Practitioner level certification from a reputed NLP training program.
(Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss whether you qualify for this program)
Trainers: Amit Pathak & Paul Cosens (UK) – Both, Licensed NLP Trainers, NLP Master Practitioner Certified Hypnotherapists and with huge experience in the areas of individual excellence and therapy based training.
The top objectives of the NLP Master Practitioner program to create elegant and more effective shortcuts to the classic techniques taught at the practitioner level (same results in less time and processes), as well as learn deeper and better techniques that expand your repertoire of knowledge to deal with complex therapeutical interventions.
WHAT YOU LEARN IN NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
- Recap and integration of NLP Practitioner learnings: One of the major benefits of participating in a Master Practitioner is the opportunity to re-visit the Practitioner material, alongside more advanced material, bring it to the level of unconscious competence – and move beyond relying on techniques by learning to tailor your approach to suit the situation, individual or group
- Advanced Techniques:
- Advanced Anchoring: Take off from where you left off last time with advanced techniques on using tonal, spatial and multi-channel anchors, stacking and chaining anchors as well as using anchor-propulsion systems.
- Time line techniques: Go deeper and spread wider with new techniques and processes for phobia cure and deep trauma cure.
- Advanced Language patterns: get incredibly powerful results by adding multiple language patterns, the power of quantum linguistics and time lines in your language…a heady dose of language patterns that create multi-level interventions.
- Sleight of Mouth patterns: Learn advanced reframing techniques as well as unique linguistic patterns to craft coaching states that produce transformations without other NLP processes.
- Beliefs and Values: Identify beliefs and values through their linguistic structure, recognise the levels of belief, use spatial and verbal methods to resolve belief conflicts, apply belief utilisation and change patterns including advanced Re-imprinting. Recognise and deal with values’ hierarchies, values conflicts, values’ criteria. Work with motivation patterns through enhancing and changing values and beliefs.
- Meta Programs: Utilize these out-of-awareness filters or pre-dispositions which influence a person’s understanding, decision-making and actions. Learn how to spot the principal NLP Meta Programme patterns and ‘clusters’ of patterns, the linguistic indicators of Meta Programmes, how a person’s Meta Programmes guide their choices and needs and how to use your awareness of Meta Programmes to greatly enhance your ability to influence.
- Modelling Excellence: Modelling is the thread which draws all the other elements together. In the course we apply behavioral modelling to (1) discover how and why a person does something (2) to assist them in enhancing their skill or replace it with a more effective one and (3) to develop a ‘model’ with which to pass the skill on to others.
- Resolving psychosomatic issues: Ever wondered how to permanently drive away physical ailments bearing psychological origins, using NLP? Learn advanced methods to effectively deal with issues such as; insomnia, addictions, weight management, phobia and deep trauma, stammering, medical conditions and much more.
A few words about your trainers:
AMIT PATHAK: Amit Pathak is an international Licensed NLP trainer, Licensed NLP Master Practitioner, Certified hypnotherapist and author of articles that offer practical and useful methods to help people deliver power-packed performance, boost productivity, overcome crippling mental beliefs and long lasting relationships.
Trained with the world’s top-most authority in the field of NLP, the co-inventor of NLP, the Master himself – Dr. Richard Bandler. Since 2003, has trained under world renowned Master Trainers on advanced NLP techniques.
A naturally skilled therapist and coach with incredible success rate in personal change work, permanent freedom from limiting beliefs and any kind of performance blocks.
PAUL COSENS: An experienced, fully certified consultant, trainer and practitioner, PaulCosens, is the founder of Canary Wharf NLP Community and has established a successful NLP practice on Harley Street. Paul’s clients include a wide array of successful people who are at the top of their field including, Olympic athletes, international fighters, politicians, award-winning film directors, world class soloist musicians. When it comes to performing at your best then successful people do whatever it takes to get the edge. This is what NLP is all about – getting better results.
Associated and regularly connected with some of the top-most names in the NLP and hypnotherapy world, Paul has a been regularly conducting NLP workshops from basic to extremely specialized master practitioner and above levels across UK, Europe and other countries. His depth of understanding the ‘practical applications’ of NLP makes great learning experience for new comers as well as experienced NLP practitioners.